Wednesday, October 6, 2010

San Antonio Restaurants

Taco Taco isn't the only great place to eat in San Antonio. Another great restaurant is Chris Madrids, which is located on Blanco. This restaurant is popular among Trinity students because of its great burgers and nachos. The menu is short but every burger is delicious. I last went to Chris Madrids for a club tennis dinner.

Another restaurant that I discovered recently is called Thai Dee, which is also on Blanco. I say discovered because its not a restaurant that most Trinity students know. I heard about it recently because it began to take tigerbucks so some friends and I have been going ever since. It is a little bit of a drive because it is much further down Blanco than Chris Madrids. The food, however, makes it worth taking the time to go there. Its a pretty small place that is rarely crowded. Because of this your food gets delivered quickly. I personally love pad thai so that is always what I order. The fact that they accept tigerbucks at Thai Dee is great because eating off campus can often be expensive for a college student. We often forget that there are places other than Chipotle that accept tigerbucks.
Creative Commons License
Cheeseburger by Jessie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment